Wednesday, November 11, 2009

5/3/1 w/WSFSB III Assist Template: Week 2 Deadlift

Today was like payday for me.  As I've said before, I either want to add weight or add reps and today I got some.  Pain-free.

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Sumo Deadlift: 115x8, 135x6, 155x5, 165x5, 180x5, 190x7 (Rep Out Set).  Smooth, and my inner thighs didn't strain.

Hammer Calf Machine: 140x8x4.  Since my calves are lagging, this is about the only lift right now where the weight will vary from light to heavy.

Bulgarian Split Squat w/Front Feet Elevated: BWT x 10 x 3.  1 rep more per set than last week, and the rust wasn't there.

Assisted Situps (Average Band): 3 sets of 18.  3 more reps per set than last week . . . . hurrah!  Next week, I think it's time to switch to a light band/monster mini band combo.

Assisted GHR (Average Band): 3 sets of 10.  1 more rep per set than last week.  Like the situps, It's time to lower the band assistance.

No comments: