Monday, October 16, 2006

Backblogging

I'm trying to keep up but it's been tough. Not only have I been training but I have to manage around training my wife, too. We don't train on the same days: on her workout days I always make sure all the weights are ready and planned out, and that a full dinner is prepared so that after she's done working out, she doesn't have to wait to eat. She is ready to wrap up week 2 of Chad Waterbury's Total Body Training and so far, I think she is ready to surpass her old goals. We also got her down under 240 lbs, and her blood sugar profile has improved a lot. Yesterday's workout for her, BTW, looked like this

Antagonistic Pairings (Weight x reps x sets):
Flat Bench Press: 85x5x3
Dumbbell Rows (Elbows Out): 30x5x3
15" SSB Box Squat: 130x5x3.
Romanian Deadlift: 115x5x3
Lying Tricep Extensions: 35x5x3
DB Hammer Curls: 25x3, 25x4, 25x3

I will try to be more current. Try.

1 comment:

Kris said...

...as will I... backblogging sucks, but sometimes there are just other things. Life first, blog second. :-)