Saturday, February 28, 2009

Update

First off, my trip to Finland has been approved so barring something unforeseen coming up, All I need is the plane tickets (sometime May orr June).

Starting Monday, I begin training to augment security forces here in Africa for the next 3-4 months. Which means a lot of running to get me up to Army standards, a lot of shooting, and a lot of time spent in full body armor, weapons, and gear in the heat. On top of that, I will still be training for the meet. I might not even recognize myself when all of this is over. This means having to be efficient with my time, an adjustment in diet, maybe an adjustment in workout schedule since my hours will vary. It will be a challenge, but I'm up to it. No matter what shape I'm in in July, I'm still planning to go.

No comments: