Friday, January 20, 2006

Evening Sled Work

Ankle Dragging: 2 laps forward, 2 laps backwards.

Around the Worlds: Tried to shoot the basketball from several marked spots inside the 3-point arc.

Jogged 2 laps around the court dribbling with my right hand; turned around and repeated while dribbling with the left hand.

Tabata pushups: 20, 7, 4, 3, 2, 1. Getting closer to doing eight sets. Funny how the first set absolutely destroys me.

With sled in hand, dragged it from one end of the court to the other quickly - - - twice.

Took shots from the corner and outside the arc.

Sled Woodchoppers: Both sides, from one end to the other.

Sled Pullthroughs: One lap

Tabata Situps: 20, 12, 8, 5, 3, 1, 1.

Suicides and cariocas from both ends of the court.

Sled Face Pulls and Rear Laterals: one lap each.

Would have dragged it from the hip, but my wife came in from her walk and wanted to give the sled a spin. So did my son.

2 comments:

Alberto said...

50 lbs except for the ankle drags, which are sled only.

My wife liked how the sled felt but the straps dug into her hips, so I will try to slip my weight belt through it next time. My son likes it, too, and neither of us can't wait until it gets drier and we can go to the park to drag it.

Michael said...

That sounds like a pretty brutal workout!