Friday, January 27, 2006

Past 2 Days

Thursdays Lunchtime workout:
LifeFitness Elliptical, Hill Profile (Random): 30 minutes steady state at Level 7.

Friday:
Treadmill running: 5 minutes brisk walk, followed by intervals of 60 seconds jogging at 7.2 MPH and walking for 90 seconds at 3.8 MPH for 20 minutes. I ran this circuit three times at a 2.0 incline, then switched to 1.0 incline and 7.o MPH run speed for the rest. Consider week 2 of the CoolRunning program done.

In the evening, I took my Core Performance book and a copy of the Westside for Skinny Bastards 2 workout with me. I ran the dynamic warmup and mobility stuff on it with a few other additions. The stretches will need work but after I ran this, I felt really loose and limber. Almost enough sprinting and running to make me do this for aerobics instead of the elliptical.

1 comment:

Alberto said...

I suppose once my conditioning has gotten good it will be easier to maintain. Until then, it's not easy (though it's getting easier). Man, don't ever get out of shape - - - it sucks.