Friday, November 18, 2005

Wk1: ME Bench

Nautilus Vertical Bench (set deep on #4): 45x6, 60x5, 75x4, 90x3, 105x3, 120x3, 135x3, 150x3, 160x6, 190x1 (Grind), 170x6, 200x0 (Barely moved an inch, then I strained for dear life hoping it would move some more), 115x15 (Rest paused twice). Yesterday's impromptu workout probably took a chunk out of me, but I managed all but the 200 I really wanted. I'll incorporate some of yesterday's in my regular plans and leave lunchtime for fat loss stuff. I noticed that this machine has a 245 lbs stack plus 10 lbs extra in 5 lbs increments. Hmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . .

3-Way Shoulder Raises: 4lbs for 20 reps, 5 lbs for 20 reps, 6 lbs for 20 reps. This gave my shoulders a wicked burn, but I feel like such a wuss. But this lets me know my shoulders themselves need to be brought up from my triceps' shadow.

Hoist Wide Pullups (BWT 244.5): 84.5x3, 94.5x3, 104.5x3, 114.5x3, 94.5x3x5. Yeah, yesterday's back work made this tough, too.

Seated External Rotations: 5x8, 8x8, 10x8, 12x8, 15x8, 20x8.

Standing Reverse Curls: 20x10, 30x10, 40x10.

4 comments:

Kris said...

Alberto, did you know your blog has feeds (Atom, RSS)? Would be great if you could add links to them somewhere on the sidebar to make them public knowledge for people who like to use RSS aggregators.

More info on this here. I for one will subscribe to them pronto and make sure I don't miss another post. :-)

Alberto said...

I enabled Atom feed, and something else. Tell me if this works. If not, email me. Would you be willing to fix it up for me if I gave you temporary access to my Blogger account? I would also like to add links to yours and a the sites we all visit, but am not really good with HTML.

Thanks.

Kris said...

The Atom feed works just great! The only thing you need is to advertise this somewhere (as in the sidebar). If you want me to do this and add a blogroll with the sites you want, I can indeed pop into your account and do it if you e-mail me your account details. I promise to do nothing nasty like adding another zero to all your PRs. ;-)

If you are still interested in the PR matrix script, I could also set something up on my server for you with a link from your sidebar. You don't need any html skills to maintain it. I for one would just love to see your progress at a glance!

Kris said...

Done. :-)