Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Last 3 Days

Monday:
Close Grip Bench Press: 65x5, 90x5, 115x3, 145x5x3

T-Bar Row: started at 45x5 and kept adding 15 pounds until I could no longer hit 5 reps.  Actually, I stopped at 135x5, just because the last two reps took everything I had to get. So no use going further.

Nautilus Nitro Pullover: 55x12x4

Behind The Back Shrugs: 95x12x4

Finisher: I was going to run intervals.  The first one was at 8.5 MPH, and my legs felt really tight from Friday's workout: may never squat in a Smith again, always pull my inner thighs this way).  On the second interval, I pulled my right inner thigh and lower glute, then the left one.  Stopped right there.

Tuesday:
LifeFitness Treadmill, Hill Profile, Level 10 for 45 minutes at 3.0 MPH. Alternated a normal stride with an exaggerated long stride, to loosen my legs up.

Today:
Conventional Deadlift: 155x12x4

Seated Calf Raises: 45x12x4

Hoist Roc-It Leg Curls: 115x12x4

LifeFitness Treadmill, Hill Profile, Level 12 for 45 minutes at 3.0 MPH. Alternated a normal stride with an exaggerated long stride, to loosen my legs up.  Legs felt better.  Will probably continue this for a week, then start running again this weekend or Monday.

No comments: