Wednesday, May 30, 2012

RE Lower Body

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Hoist Compound Leg Press: 300x25x2.  Only the first set could be finished with no pause.  The second was more like 13+9+3.  My legs felt super puffy, I could barely walk.  Or breathe.

Seated Calf Raises: 30x25x2

Hoist Roc-It Leg Curls: 97x25x2

Back Extensions: Sets of 10, 9, 8, 8, 7, 8 reps.  No racks available for good mornings, and I'm not going to use a back extension machine.  So I kept the rest period to 1 minute between sets, and kept doing these until I hit 50 reps.


Skipped the finisher, could barely walk without a treadmill.  Much less with one.  Just as well: have drill this weekend and since that usually throws off my schedule, I want to knock it out by Friday.  So after a heavy Saturday and a heavy Monday, that's 4 straight workouts on top.

Besides, I have to run tomorrow.

No comments: