Monday, February 14, 2005

Wk3: Prilepin Bench/Midback-Light

Valentine's Day and , on top of that, my son's 11th birthday. So I had to split this workout even further . . . . I will finish abs tomorrow.

T-Bar Rows (150): 35x6, 45x4, 57.5x3, 70x3, 82.5x3, 95x3, 105x3, 130x3x5. Maybe I should have done T-Bars for lunch, because I had little pulling power left and the 130-pounders dragged. Had I done them for lunch, the chins would still have gone well.

Incline Pushups (18" elevation w/pushup bars): 9 sets of 3. I think I will start to do this routine instead of light benches, twice a week, and build up a set a week. This will cover pushups for my PRT, for GPP, for bench volume, and the velocity curve works better and more muscles are at work. If I could afford chains, it would be different . . . . maybe.

JM Press: worked up to 95 lbs x4. I think I'll do decline tricep extensions and one arm reverse pressdowns for triceps, a combo that has worked for me in the past.

No comments: