Monday, April 21, 2008

TBT Week 3 Day 1

Warmup was different today. Got my care package from home with my copy of Core Performance Endurance, so I tried out some new things when I warmed up. Made the warmup longer but it left me feeling really loose and raring to go.

DB Reverse Lunges (weight is each dumbbell): 35x5, 40x5, 45x5, 50x4

V-Handle Pulldowns: worked up to a 135 lbs single

DB Deadlifts (weight is each dumbbell): 4x5@90 lbs. I'm improving really well with this lift. Maybe because of the single leg work, too: I don't have to rock a little to start the first rep anymore and I'm lifting more weight.

Incline DB Bench: worked up to 4 reps with 75 pounders.

DB Preacher Curls: worked up to a 30 lbs triple.

Single Calf Raises: 6 sets of 5

Because of the warmup, didn't have much left to do the elliptical at the end. So I walked around for twenty minutes.

No comments: