Friday, February 04, 2011

5/3/1: Cycle 2 Deload Deadlift/Bench Press

I wasn't able to do the full workout Wednesday so I appended it to Thursday's deadlift workout. I didn't do the good mornings, and I just did 3 sets of 15 for just about everything. Was a good cardio workout if nothing else, though my muscles did get worked: I was so tired this morning that I woke up 25 minutes before I had to get to work.

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Hoist Roc-It Leg Curls: 115x15x3
Nautilus Nitro Bench Press: 95x15x3
Nautilus Nitro Low Back Machine: 70x15x3
T-Bar Rows: 75x15x3
Bulgarian Split Squats w/Front Foot Elevated: BWT x 6 x 3 per leg
Behind The Back Shrugs: 105x15x3

Cybex ArcTrainer Elliptical: 30 minutes, Interval program, Level 5: all the seated calf raise machines and the Nautilus Bicep Machine were taken so I did aerobics rather than wait. This sucked either because of the time off from the week before or, more likely, the high rep work had tired me out. But I got it done.

Nautilus Nitro Bicep Curls: 25x30x2
Seated Calf Raises: 30x25x2
Decline Situps: Sets of 11, 7, 4, 3 reps.

No comments: