Monday, July 09, 2012

ME Upper Body

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Incline Bench Press: 70x5, 100x5, 130x3, 160x5x3.  Easier than the first time around.

Nautilus Nitro Pullovers: 65x15x4

Hoist Roc-It Lat Pulldowns: 72x15x4

Nautilus Nitro Lateral Raises: 70x15x4

Finisher: LifeFitness Treadmill, Random Profile Level 12, walking for 45 minutes at 3.0 MPH (2.25 miles).  My legs were hammered from Saturday and I almost walked away after the weights.  But I thought I could AT LEAST walk.  That, and I don't feel ready to take on the 5 minute runs from this weeks Cool Runnings, so I'm going to do the walks and 4 minute runs this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Re: "I could AT LEAST walk."

I like that way of looking at it. One can always do something.

BTW, why does your blog list (on the right) think that I haven't updated in three weeks?

Alberto said...

Sorry, mich, OMG you're right. I am really going to have to fix that.