Monday, April 11, 2005

I'm Back!!!

I just returned from my 2 week stint at Naval Station Norfolk, VA. During that time, my job was to help 200+ Naval Reservists process out from serving in Kuwait and get them home as fast as possible. So between that and extra aerobics and my weight training and a not-so-ideal computer situation, I have a lot to update on.

I will be inputting all my workouts a few at a time through the week, as well as my new ones. There will be some changes as my Navy PRT is in a month and I want to get as lean as possible. I also injured my back a bit on Friday, so I might be a tad bit careful for the next few days and that might influence what I do.

It's good to be back. Especially at my favorite gym!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to have you back.

Training in an unfamiliar gym just isn't the same. How serious is this back injury you sustained?

Alberto said...

I worked out yesterday and it went okay. It doesn't impede my movement, and it doesn't make anything tingle. Does throb a bit, though, Today's my leg workout and that's when I'll put the feelers out on that. Lesson learned. I won't blame the movement, though, just myself.