Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Play-Robics

Walked 30 minutes for lunch on a course that was 2/3 to 3/4 incline.

Came home and after dinner, felt so sleepy that I no longer wanted to run. But since I got our hoop back up, I went outside to shoot for a while. Then I played some ball with my son, taught him how to do chinups (attempted about 10 myself), was teaching him how to throw a proper punch, then played some more hoop before concluding with 15 minutes of throwing football - - - the wife called us in for dinner.

Aerobics? GPP? Just f'in around? You be the judge.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It certainly beats the standard approach of a lot of people - if you feel tired after dinner, sit for a few hours in front of the TV :)

Christian D. said...

Yeah it does beat what a lot of people do so consider it cardio work in some fashion!