Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Wk7 Deload:Squat

Felt really frisky today, so I did this for my squat workout for lunch: have to watch "Constantine" tonight or incur a late fee, have to take my son and his friend to a movie on Thursday, am chilling out Friday. As I only have 30 minutes lunch, rest periods were 30 seconds long. May as well had gone running, I was drenched and panting afterwards but my speed was good for all but the last two sets, and then it was OK. I think the first 6 sets primed my muscles up. Deload is done!!!

16" Front Box Squat: 65x2, 90x2, 115x2, 150x2x6
12" Front Box Squat: 130x2x6
8" Front Box Squat: 110x2x6

5 comments:

Christian D. said...

Nice quick workout Alberto! Looking forward to seeing the results of all your work next week ( assuming that's when your maxing). As for constantine, I was confused! Didn't know the whole story about it!

Alberto said...

Oh yeah, (voice sounding like the Jerky Boy's Sal Rosenburg character)my quads are all numb and stingy:)

Next week it is, I've got that itch. Right now, it's a vision in my head . . . in slow motion. Of course, my main three tests are the front squat, sumo DL, and bench press. But it's the bench that's consuming me right now. The two big boy wheels. I also want 300 lbs in the front squat but I don't know if I'll get it. I will take a single at 275 and how fast it moves will decide what I will go for.

And Christian, I will try to email you something on Constantine. It was ok but could have been done better.

John said...

That's a lot like an Olympic lifter's workout, Alberto... brief and high intensity.
Stinn, you actually enjoyed Van Helsing! That's all the proof I need to find you insane... LOL.

Alberto said...

I've never seen Van Helsing. Was it really THAT BAD??? Then again, I liked Killer Clowns from Outer Space and Attack of the Killer Tomatoes!!!

Alberto said...

Funny, the archangel Gabriel pulls a doublecross in Constantine. Wicked!!!