Monday, February 06, 2006

ME Back/Bench

Drove my boss in to work this morning. Forgot my driver's license and military ID. So I could not get into the gym here where I work for my run, my boss had to drive me home, and my workout was cut short a bit.

Band Pullups: 5 sets of 3. The very top was still a bitch to get even with a light band.

Legs Up Close Grip Bench Press (Paused): 85x6, 105x4, 115x3, 135x3, 150x3x10. Last week 145 was hard. This week, 150 was easy. Maybe, it had just been a while.

T-Bar Row: 135x3x5

Seated Row: 130x3x5. On the rows, there were hard. In the t-bars, I tend to lose a bit if I don't do them for a while. To be honest, though, I cant'w wait to start doing higher reps for these movements as this may be the curveball my back needs. I got one more week as planned, and then I start a new cycle.

Evening cardio consisted of 3 games of basketball with 5 people. Loads of fun, and my son stepped up to play even though he was the only kid.

1 comment:

Alberto said...

I love these, and I can't wait see what they bring to my regular benches.