Sunday, June 29, 2008

TBT Week 3 Workout 1

I will begin just by saying that I had a huge dinner last night, a couple of big beers, and after I left the Cantina I had the jones for a hamburger, some fries, and a coke. And when I woke up at 2PM and arrived at the gym at 3PM, I still weighed 217. Just had to say that;)

No, I don't do this regularly;)

Bulgarian Split Squat: 80x5x4. Had no easy time of it, considering that I only had a day's rest between this workout and the last one. Thought of Joe DeFranco's description of this exercise as "the one that will crush your hip flexors, glutes, and VMO" as pretty fucking accurate.

Assisted Wide Grip Chinup (Green Band): BWTx5x6. The groove of this one was better than doing the wide pulldowns: my back gave out before my arms and shoulders did.

DB Deadlift (Total Weight): 200x5x4

DB Shoulder Press: 55x5x4

DB Preacher Curls: 30x5x4

DB Extensions (Tates): 30x5x4

Hammer Calf Press: 290x5x4

DB External Rotations: 20x5x4

Intervals on a Treadmill (1.5 Degree incline): 4 intervals of 1 minute at 8.8 MPH and 2 minutes at 3.0 MPH

No comments: