Friday, January 13, 2006

Thursday's Cardio

Treadmill running: 5 minutes brisk walk, followed by intervals of 60 seconds jogging at 7.2 MPH and walking for 90 seconds at 3.8 MPH for 20 minutes. For a little more than half of it, I ran it at a 2.0 incline. But either it was the incline or the heavy squat/DL work the day before, my shins started to have a most uncomfortable lactic acid burn. So I switched between 0 and 1.5 incline as need. The speed, nor the incline, is part of the program - - - just the occasional wrinkle to keep my body guessing.

BTW, weight this morning was finally below 240 - - - 239.5. I'll take the half and smile!!!

2 comments:

Christian D. said...

Nice progress Alberto. I haven't stepped on the scale yet this year, but will be shortly!

John said...

Nice job on the cardio workout and congrats on dipping below 240!