Monday, November 10, 2008

WSFSB III: RE Upper Body

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

45 minutes of walking in body armor.

Incline Bench Press: 160x8x4.

Chinups: BWTx3x7. The added bodyweight did not make these any easier. Have to kip a bit. Next 3 weeks, will begin to do rep sets with the monster mini bands only.

Hammer ISO High Rows: 125x3x10. After chinups, these were a struggle.

Incline Lateral Raises: Zilch. Had no shoulders left.

Reverse Curls: 55x10x4

Trap Bar Shrugs: 214x5x5

Today began my six week push before I go home. After a month of inconsistent eating and aerobics, my weight is up to 211. Some of it muscle, some of it not. Need to start sleeping consistently, too.

Felt like my head was in a vice. I think it might have been the malaria medication: I normally never take it at night for just this reason (and because it screws with my sleep).

Started the Abs Diet today, and it's actually pretty good. We'll see what happens. Am experimenting with planning what I'm going to eat in advance and writing it on paper, like I do my workouts.

No comments: