Thursday, March 12, 2009

ME Upper Body

The day before, I had napped plenty. These days, after 1PM, the rest of the time is mine (That will change when training is over and I start standing security watches). So why was I wiped out when I woke up for Army PT at 5AM? I just can't get used to this, especially seeing how I'm such a bear in the morning.

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Incline Bench Press: 150x8x4

Trap Bar Shrugs (196b): worked up to a 186 lbs 3RM. If the number seems weird, I weighed the bar at 76 lbs on the scale. It's thicker than the average Trap Bar, almost Fat Bar-like.

Assisted Pullups (Average Band): 9, 8, 7, 6, 5 reps. Maybe, if I hadn't killed my traps first, I might have been able to do a little more.

Hammer ISO Rows (125b): 95x8x4

Incline DB Lateral Raises: 15x4x5

Barbell Curls: 70x8x5. Supersetted with the lateral raises.

No comments: