Tuesday, August 26, 2008

WSFSB III: Re Lower Body

I went to the gym this morning at 11:30 and finally hit the 210 lbs mark. I think I have broken my plateau. The addition of the sprints may have helped, or maybe it was just that time. Then, I went to lunch and chilled out until 3:30PM, when I went to workout.

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Smith Machine Box Squats (Slightly Below Parallel): 145x15x3.

Assisted Pistols (Average Band): 5 sets of 4.

Full Range GHR: 5 sets to failure

Leg Curls: 120x5x5. Made up for last week;)

Hanging Leg Raises: 5 sets to failure

Decline Twisting Situps: 5 sets to failure

Hammer Calf Presses: 140x15x3

Afterwards, I went to the field (about 100 yards wide and long) and alternated 1 lap jogging with 1 lap walking 8 times. It was almost relaxing: the sun was slowly disappearing, it was humid but breezy, and there was a spirited soccer game going on that I would watch as I walked. This was so much more entertaining than a treadmill.

No comments: