Tuesday, September 09, 2008

WSFSB III: RE Lower Body

My fifth day straight, and I got it done. Barely.

Last night, a new person came to our department from Kuwait that no one knew was coming. No one was here to receive him and pick him up with his 4+ bags, or to get him a bite to eat. And who should happen to just be around last night? Me. No problem, I was glad to do it . . . gotta take care of a shipmate. Afterwards, I went to work out. After that and a shower, I was in bed by 3 AM.

So, no surprise I was running on fumes. And after the walk in the vest, I felt like the beginnings of a flu - - - an overtraining symptom. So tomorrow, instead of sprinting, I'm kicking back. And I gutted this workout through.

All Notation: Weight x Reps x Sets

Smith Machine Box Squat: 270x3x6

DB Bulgarian Split Squat: 50x15x3

Full GHR: 5 sets to failure

Ab Roller: 5 sets to failure. Didn't take much, and to think I used to think those infomercials were funny!!!

Hammer Calf Presses: 270x3x6

No comments: